Go Back   Forums > Self-Coaching Forums > Ask Dr. Joe

Notices

Old 09-30-2004, 05:41 AM

Send a message via MSN to midnight_rose_99 Send a message via Yahoo to midnight_rose_99
Default how to find happiness in everyday life

hey everyone. im new to this. but i just moved and lately i have been feeling overcome with stress, loneliness, boredom, depression, anxiety, ect. does anyone have any idea how i can help myself begin to find happiness in everyday life again?
Thanks,
Katie :wink:
Old 10-28-2004, 01:27 AM

HI !I'M ALSO NEW TO THIS SITE.IN MY EXPERIENCE WITH THESE SYMPTOMS MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO START A DAILY THOUGHT JOURNAL OF YOUR FEELINGS.IT HELPS ME A GREAT DEAL TO VENT MY FEARS ,ANGER ETC.GOOD LUCK TO YOU
Old 11-10-2004, 12:14 AM

Default stay happy

happiness is the root of all good. and i have found this site too help me a great deal in life, my wife deals with me having this prolb. but its hard for me to deal with. i do not know abouht you but some of the symptoms i deal with is pain on the right side of my body hard breathing hart racing blurred vision weakness sudden rushes of energy hart feals like its beating in my throut.if this sounds like you you are not alone i deal with this every day some days better then others
i wish you this best
your friend mike
Old 11-15-2004, 06:02 PM

I've been reading the posts at this site for a few months and finally got the courage to become a member (I know, I'm a bit paranoid), but I've been feeling much better lately (thanks to all who have posted) and find that happiness seems to be finding me. Letting go of my many insecurities was the first step...I'm convinced that happiness has a way of finding you when there isn't too much mental clutter in the way.

Best,
Tippy
Old 11-21-2004, 07:22 PM

Send a message via MSN to castlebergette Send a message via Yahoo to castlebergette
Default Try this...

There is this website: www.freeopendiary.com, and it's kinda cool for people of all ages! You are able to go and make your own diary. THere's an option of chosing differant background colors, text colors, you are able to upload pictures to make it more personal, there's a lot of personalization! The fun part is you weill get a lot of replys and make a lot of "friends" so to speak. It's something to try anyway. It doesn't help 100% but it's an easy way to get things off your chest! Good luck!
Anxiety has never been a problem, buit as it slowly progresses, it is become an inconveniece for my marriage and I\'m really having problems living with myself and making my husband\'s life miserable!